Skip to main content Skip to navigation

Support whilst you self-isolate

We are here to support you

Wherever you’re based, if you need to self isolate, we can help to support you. You can also see our guidance for food shopping, laundry, and more in our FAQs.

Call the self-isolation support line

Self-isolation can be really hard, especially when you can't leave your room or meet up with others. You may also have specific individual requirements, for example as a result of a disability, that you need support with.

If you are a current student and have any questions or concerns whilst you are self isolating, then you can call the self-isolation line Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm. The team can offer you advice and guidance, but also signpost you to other support services across the University that can help you. You can call and leave a message outside of these hours and someone will get back to you.

Call the self-isolation support line on 02476 151 230.

The University's Test and Trace team will call you to check in if you’ve informed them that you are self-isolating or you’ve taken a test at the University testing site, had a positive result and therefore need to self-isolate. If you’ve taken a test at an off campus testing centre and have a positive result, complete the University Test and Trace form so that our team can support you.

Wellbeing Support Services

Our Wellbeing Support Services continue to offer support online.

  • Online masterclasses, such as 'Managing change'
  • Self-help resources
  • Email therapy
  • Telephone consultations and video therapy
  • Online specialist skills sessions

Wellbeing Support Services

Residential Life Team

If you’re living in halls, your residential tutor is never far away and is a good first point of contact if you’re feeling unsure or anxious.

If you cannot speak to them, please contact our residential life team on 024 7652 4704 or email residentialteam at warwick dot ac dot uk

Staff and Family Housing Tenants

If you live in a Staff and Family Housing property, some of the student advice here may not be applicable.

Please contact the Staff and Family Housing Team in the first instance for guidance at staffandfamilyhousing at warwick dot ac dot uk.

Warwick Students' Union

Visit the SU's Advice CentreLink opens in a new window or Are You Okay? CampaignLink opens in a new window for support, advice and guidance.

Emergency help

How to call an ambulance

If you are on campus and have already called 999, please call Campus Security so they can escort the emergency vehicle to you. They can also give first aid support.

Not sure what to do?

See when to seek medical advice if your Covid-19 symptoms get worse.

Content block