Warwick SU provides representation, social activities and support to ensure the best experience possible for every Warwick student.
The Union is run by students for students, and takes into account every aspect of university life.
Whatever you’re looking to get out of your university life, there’s always something for you at the Students’ Union.
- The SU is a democratic organisation, which represents the student voice through our Full-Time and Part-Time Student OfficersLink opens in a new window, ElectionsLink opens in a new window and All Student VotesLink opens in a new window. The Union's seven Full-Time Officers represent the concerns of the student body on a broad spectrum of issues. They provide a strong independent voice through which to communicate with the University and outside bodies.
- Warwick students get great academic representationLink opens in a new window through our Course, Faculty and Department Reps, who work in partnership with the University to ensure that you have a say on your educational experience. The Students’ Union supports student reps and University staff in order to establish an effective partnership with the power to make change. Our aim is to ensure that the student voice is heard, discussed and acted upon.
- Our student-led campaignsLink opens in a new window ensure that the SU represents the student voice on the issues that matter to them.
- Joining one of our 300+ student-run clubs and societiesLink opens in a new window is a great way to make friends that will last a lifetime, and if there isn't already something you fancy, you can always set up your own. Many students surprise themselves by quickly getting very involved in the running of a club or society, taking on roles such as Treasurer, Secretary or President.
- Visiting the SU’s bars, restaurants and other spaces will help you feel part of our vibrant student community. The Union consists of retail outlets, including a deli that makes fresh baguettes (The Bread OvenLink opens in a new window), a vintage tea and coffee shop (CuriositeaLink opens in a new window) and a great bar, the Terrace BarLink opens in a new window, which overlooks the piazza. As well as this, there is still the Students' Union eatery, The Dirty DuckLink opens in a new window, attached to the Union building, alongside a large room for pool tables.
- We offer a great range of eventsLink opens in a new window all year round, from popular club nights such as Pop! and Skool Dayz in our 2,000 capacity Copper Rooms venue, to quiz nights and Karaoke in the Dirty Duck.
- In the SU Advice CentreLink opens in a new window you can get free, confidential and impartial advice on academic issues, money, housing or health and wellbeing. Their friendly, professional and experienced advisors will offer practical advice, information, guidance and representation to help you resolve your problems whilst studying at the University of Warwick.
- We also have Community Hubs and AssociationsLink opens in a new window to help communities connect and stay up to date with all the relevant news, events, resources and campaigns.
Find out more
Instagram - @WarwickSUOfficialLink opens in a new window
Facebook - @WarwickSULink opens in a new window
Twitter - @WarwickSULink opens in a new window