Coventry Creates Additional Information for Artists
Information for Artists and Arts Organisations
It may be helpful to look at some of our City of Culture research projects to understand the breadth of University research and the Coventry Creates Digital Exhibition.
Whilst, we don't yet know which researchers will apply, taking a look at research projects may help you think of ways you could respond to research.
Both universities undertake an array of exciting research!
Once the call closes, we will begin shortlisting, panel assessments and the matching process. We may be in touch for further information. Due to the high number of applicants, we will be unable to provide individual feedback.
We feel it will be useful for potential applicants to read our FAQs.
If successfully matched, the University research lead for your project (University of Warwick or Coventry University) will add you to their payment system if you haven't worked with the University before. We will require certain information to do this. The quicker we can add you to the system, the quicker we can pay your first instalment (70%) after acceptance of T&Cs, with the remaining funds (30%) paid following completion and submission to the digital exhibition build team.
The University Partnership is very keen to support Coventry artists and organisations. We are looking forward to working with our research and artistic communities to create 12 artistic commissions to be profiled in our online Digital Exhibition - Coventry Creates.