Additional Information for Applicants
The University Partnership is passionate about this call. Collaboration to create the commissioned pieces and this wonderful process of knowledge exchange recognises:
- The vibrancy of Coventry's arts sector.
- The role that the arts play in supporting health and wellbeing in our city.
- The City of Culture University Partnership's commitment to being a key part of Coventry City of Culture 2021 and working in collaborative ways across the city, in the past, present and future.
- The City of Culture University Partnership's commitment together and as individual institutions, to collaborate with, support and build lasting relationships with artists, arts organisations and other Coventry organisations.
- That there are many ways in which we can all ensure City of Culture 2021 leaves a lasting legacy.
- Our desire, as institutions, to showcase our world-leading research in the city and beyond.
- The innovative ways that our researchers continue to take their research beyond the academy.
- The importance of digital platforms in showcasing and supporting the arts.
- The importance of providing opportunities and support for researchers, from across the City of Culture University Partnership, to collaborate with each other and with the local cultural sector.
Use Links and Information
Information for Artists and Arts Organisations
Coventry Creates Digital Exhibition
Coventry Creates Promotional Video - Launching Soon
Coventry Creates Promotional Video - See the Exhibition
University Partnership and University of Warwick Research
Application Form for Artists/Arts Organisations
Application Form for Researchers
Application Form for paired/partnered or 'pre-matched' Artists/Organisations and Researchers