The University Partnership is passionate about this call. Collaboration to create the commissioned pieces and this wonderful process of knowledge exchange recognises:
- The vibrancy of Coventry's arts sector.
- The role that the arts play in supporting health and wellbeing in our city.
- The City of Culture University Partnership's commitment to being a key part of Coventry City of Culture 2021 and working in collaborative ways across the city, in the past, present and future.
- The City of Culture University Partnership's commitment together and as individual institutions, to collaborate with, support and build lasting relationships with artists, arts organisations and other Coventry organisations.
- That there are many ways in which we can all ensure City of Culture 2021 leaves a lasting legacy.
- Our desire, as institutions, to showcase our world-leading research in the city and beyond.
- The innovative ways that our researchers continue to take their research beyond the academy.
- The importance of digital platforms in showcasing and supporting the arts.
- The importance of providing opportunities and support for researchers, from across the City of Culture University Partnership, to collaborate with each other and with the local cultural sector.