Imagine being able to say... "I was part of that"
Coventry City of Culture are looking for 5,000 volunteers throughout the year, to spend as much or as little time as they can, to showcase our city. Volunteers will be rewarded with limited edition uniform, training, rewards from our partners and professional head-shots.
What you'll do:
- Provide a friendly and welcoming face for visitors.
- Guide visitors and event spectators.
- Provide information about the city and events.
- Support areas of displays and artwork.
Benefits of being a City Host:
- Access to free training, enhancing and gaining personal skills, knowledge and experience.
- Access to local discounts and offers.
- Volunteering is good for your mental and physical health.
- Grow your social circle and meet new people.
To be involved you'll need to:
- Commit to volunteering at a minimum of 3 events over 12 months.
- Complete our City Hosts training course.
You can find out more and start your application over on the City of Culture Trust's webpages.