Week 4 - Dairy
- Watch our video featuring Harbury Milk Shed, Berkswell Cheese, and a look at food security.
Week 5 - Vegetables!
- Watch our Vegetable week video featuring Metropolis restaurant, the Canalside community & the Head of the UK Vegetable Gene bank at Wellesbourne!
- Read about the 'Vegetables of Christmas Future' in this blog
- Find out about about our Vegetable Gene Bank that holds more than 14,000 varieties of vegetables and the Vegetable Genetic Improvement Network which is an interactive network of researchers and industry leaders, who work together to promote market delivery of improved vegetable varieties using sustainable production systems.
- Find out more about the Canalside Community Food group here
Week 6 - Drinks!
- Watch our FEAST video on beer, wine, and hot chocolate
- Delve a little deeper into the history of beer and brewing in the 16th Century
- What is a Church Ale? Find out here!
- Have yourself a perry Christmas! Warwickshire pears - were they used in a festive drink?
- Thirsty now? Hear about burnt wine at the Rose Tavern with Pepys, three scruples of mastic, Smoking Bishop, Lambs Wool, the Six Jolly Fellowship Porters for a Burnt Sherry breakfast with some Dickens' characters and other fabulous, festive concoctions