Here’s where you come in...
Want to support Coventry as we begin our journey to City of Culture? Here's how you can get involved:
- Include the updated Coventry 2021 logo on your email signature. As principal partner, Warwick is proud to support Coventry 2021. Download the logo.
- Following us on social media is a great start; follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter @Coventry2021. Even better? Encourage your followers to do the same and share what you’re up to in the city using #ThisisCoventry.
- Add the new winning 'Twibbon' to your profile on Twitter.
- You can also sign up to the newsletter at www.coventry2021.co.uk to make sure you keep up to date with developments and updates
- Go and explore. If you’re not familiar with our city and the amazing things that are going on all the time, take a look – see what people are saying with #ThisIsCoventry and go and experience them. Use the 'What's on' page on the official site to find out what's happening across the city.
- Tell us what you know. What are your favourite things about the city? Could you write a blog? Are you working on a project with Coventry groups? We would love to hear from you to share your experiences
- Keep in touch. We will post updates across our webpages and share across central channels
We hope you’ll join us on our journey as Coventry transforms into UK City of Culture 2021: a city of peace and reconciliation, stories, and innovation.