Fabab – Coventry’s City Centre Community Space
Your next public engagement event venue?
Coventry has an exciting new venue in the City Arcade where people of all ages can come together to learn about making computer games and robots to 3D printing and building bespoke tables!
With the City Council and Coventry University we’re supporting people’s passion for engineering, manufacturing and innovation and encouraging everyone to come and have a go with the help of our friendly researchers.
- A flexible space adaptable to a host of activities
- Perfect for small scale events and piloting ideas
- Access to a wide range of equipment including woodworking tools, 3D printers and laser cutters
- Ability to connect with a diverse group of people through FabLab’s networks
- Collaborate and co-produce with new partners