- Communication and casualty care.
- Looking after yourself and the casualty.
- Adult, child and infant resuscitation.
- Treatment of severe bleeding, chest pain and an unconscious casualty.
- Treatment of choking in adults, children and infants.
- Treatment of an unconscious casualty.
Extra subjects – depending on area volunteers are being placed.
Continuous assessment by Caroline Grayston (Enhance Care Training)
Enhance care training certificate through Qualsafe awards valid for three years with annual updates.
Warwick Volunteers are running two courses, you only need to attend ONE session!
Wednesday 21st November 1 -6pm
You must be available to attend the full three hours.
Priority for places will be given to projects where first aid is essential or beneficial, all other places will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
To register your interest please Sign Up Here