How to edit your volunteering page
- Click 'edit' next to content below to make changes
- Do not alter the title of the section (e.g. 'Banner Image' or 'Block 1 Header') - just the content underneath
- Your banner image should be 1170px wide
- Attention Message
Lunchtime Games Club
- Block 1 Header
- Block 1 text
We have a lunchtime club at a local school in Kenilworth for students who want to play board games with friends and volunteers like you! This is a chance to have fun and improve the lunchtimes of students who prefer a quieter environment to the playground through the medium of short, simple board games such as Exploding Kittens and Coup.
- Block 2 Header
Location and Travel
- Block 2 text
Travel is provided for free from outside the old Sports Centre (central campus) via taxi.
- Block 3 header
- Block 3 text
The Lunchtime Games Club sessions take place on a Friday lunchtime from 12.35-1.00. To allow for travel, you should be available from 12-2.00. You don't have to be available every week, although it would be helpful if you were around for at least three sessions a term.
- Block 4 header
- Block 4 text
Enthusiasm and enjoyment of board games are a must! Otherwise you don't need any experience with the games and Warwick Tabletop Games and Roleplaying Society will be happy to help teach you.
All volunteers will be required to:
- Complete Safeguarding training online. (Link: https://moodle.warwick.ac.uk/course/view.php?id=10570)
- Complete an Enhanced criminal background check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
- In addition, if you have lived outside of the UK for more than 6 months in the past 5 years you need to obtain a criminal record check from the country you lived in. This is commonly referred to as a ‘Certificate of Good Conduct’.
For more information visit our DBS page.
- Block 6 header
Why get involved?
- Block 6 text
Add more text if required
- block 5 header
How to get involved
- block 5 text
If you wish to get involved this academic year and have questions, just drop us an email:
su303 at warwicksu dot com