- Attention Message
LWS Night Shelter is a not-for-profit organisation that provide food and a safe place to sleep for those who wish to use it. They open 7.30 every Friday and Saturday.
*This project is not managed by Warwick Volunteers. To contact the LWS Night Shelter for donations, please visit their website: http://www.leamingtonws.org/ or call 07805043383 or 07590053548*
- Block 1 Header
- Block 1 text
Voluntary opportunities include:
· Serving food and drinks
· Setting up the shelter and keeping it running smoothly each night
· Chatting to guests
· Staying overnight – talking to guests who can’t sleep; making sure everyone is okay, etc.
· Clearing up
· Cleaning surfaces, toilets, kitchen; vacuuming etc.
- Block 2 Header
- Block 2 text
- Leamington Priors ClubTower StLeamington SpaCV31 2DRWarwick Volunteers can pay travel expenses for Warwick students volunteering with LWS Night Shelter.
- Block 3 header
- Block 3 text
Volunteers are asked to do a 3 hour shift:
Friday: 5.30-10.00pm 7-10pm or 10pm-8am
Saturday: 8-11am, 5.30-10pm, 7-10pm or 10pm-8am
- Block 4 header
- Block 4 text
Food hygiene level 2 certificates are desirable but not essential for volunteers who want to take on the Food catering role.
- Block 6 header
Why get involved?
- Block 6 text
- Block 7 header
This is an external opportunity
- Block 7 text
Warwick Volunteers cannot be held responsible for external volunteering opportunities advertised, but we do make every effort to ensure that all the information we publish is accurate. We advise volunteers to use their own judgement when selecting potential opportunities, and to check all details concerning prospective volunteering activity with the organisation involved. Please make sure that you have received all necessary training and information regarding your own health and safety before commencing volunteering.
- block 5 header
How to get involved
- block 5 text
- For more information visit: www.lwsnightshelter.orgVisit their Facebook page: @LWSNightShelter
This project is not managed by Warwick Volunteers. To contact the LWS Night Shelter for donations, please visit their website: www.lwsnightshelter.org or call 07805043383 or 07590053548.