Scratch Sensors provide a new level of interaction with MIT's Scratch Software. They allow users to learn about the interaction between hardware and software in a fun and exciting way.
Our 'Sensing Our World' workshop is centred around these sensors, which can be used in a variety of ways. We currenly hold a class set of Picoboard sensors which can sense sound and light, alongside their push button and slider. Four additional connections exist which measure resistance, allowing use in fun science experiments.
- Sensing Our World & Connecting Our World & Sensing Me worksheets & presentation, 2014, 2013, 2012
- Scratch Sensor Tutorial (Introduction to sensorboards) 2011
- The MIT Scratch Website (Including Software Download)
- Scratch Sensor Board Information
- Scratch Sensor Board Setup Information (Including Driver Download)
- Getting Started with Picoboards Guide
If you need help with any of the resources here, or know a great resource we have missed, please contact us here.