How to edit your volunteering page
- Click 'edit' next to content below to make changes
- Do not alter the title of the section (e.g. 'Banner Image' or 'Block 1 Header') - just the content underneath
- Your banner image should be 1170px wide
- Attention Message
Education Saves Lives is a charity that creates simple, interactive lessons about health and other topics to help people around the world live more safely. We are looking for volunteers to help research for organisations or groups in mainly South Asia and Sub-Saharan Africa or that will find our lessons useful.
- Block 1 Header
- Block 1 text
How you can help:
1. Who do you know who would use these lessons? Friends, faith groups, rotary clubs, hospitals, schools, health centres, community centres? Keep following our page for updates as more lessons are released, and share/email your contacts to let them know.
2. Can you translate or record? We're particularly looking for languages of South Asia and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Read more here or contact ayesha dot dikko at educationsaveslives dot org for more information.
- Block 2 Header
- Block 2 text
Students interested in helping can almost always work at home/on campus and fit it in around your course work.
When travelling to Leamington is needed, expenses will be paid by the organisation.
- Block 3 header
- Block 3 text
They are a very flexible organisation and do not require a regular time commitment from volunteers.
- Block 4 header
- Block 4 text
They are looking for volunteers who speak an African, Asian or Eastern European language as their mother tongue.
- block 5 header
How to get involved
- block 5 text
To register your interest please contact Ayesha Dikko ayesha dot dikko at educationsaveslives dot org
You can also visit the website for more information
This project is not managed by Warwick Volunteers.
- Block 6 header
Why get involved?
- Block 6 text
- Block 7 header
This is an external opportunity
- Block 7 text
Warwick Volunteers cannot be held responsible for external volunteering opportunities advertised, but we do make every effort to ensure that all the information we publish is accurate. We advise volunteers to use their own judgement when selecting potential opportunities, and to check all details concerning prospective volunteering activity with the organisation involved. Please make sure that you have received all necessary training and information regarding your own health and safety before commencing volunteering.