Cut the Flow is a inter-block energy and water saving competition across the halls on campus
TERM 1 2018/19 WINNERS:
Why should you get involved?
- Win prizes for your hall
- Learn good habits for when you move into rented houses or own your own house in the future
- Help reduce the water costs of the university
- Help the environment
Some interesting facts about water usage at University of Warwick:
- Warwick students use on average 193 litres per person per day in their rooms. That is 43 litres more than the national average (who also have access to hosepipes, washing machines, dishwashers etc)
- The halls of residence produce approx 788 tonnes of CO2 per year (before heating the water!); 788 tonnes of CO2 is eqivalent to flying a Boeing 747 non-stop for 380 days!
Get involved! Become a Cut The Flow Ambassador...
- Follow the link below to register: