To be a sustainable University in every sense of the word - environmentally, financially, socially and reputationally - we need to meet these goals. If you want to be a Green Champion, you need to read them and accept them:
- Encourage everyone to play an active role in improving environmental sustainability.
- Use our buildings in a more environmentally sustainable way.
- Make sustainability part of our curriculum and our campus activities.
- Stick to the 4 Rs of waste:
- Reduce - if you don't need it, don't buy it in the first place
- Re-use - if you're done with it, could someone else have it?
- Recycle - if no one needs it, can you recycle it?
- Respond - if it has excessive packing or a big carbon footprint, is there an alternative you could buy?
- Work with our community to support fund-raising.
- Encourage good intiatives and innovations put forward by any member of our community
We'll use the data you submit to this form to contact you about news and events relating to the Green Champions network. We may also contact you about other news and events related to sustainability.