The University aims to help academics who want to raise their profile in Europe, to develop networks and collaborations with European partners, to deliver research impact in an EU context, and to apply for research, and other funding, from the EU. Here are some examples of successful Warwick projects.
- Professor Shaun Breslin, Global Re-ordering: Evolution through European Networks (GR:EEN)
- Professor Michael Chappell, Innovative Modelling for Pharmacological advances through collaborative training (IMPACT - EU Funded project (316736))
- Professor Jon Coaffee, Realising European Resilience for CritIcal Infrastructure (RESILENS)
- Dr Dhammika Widanalage, Silicon Based Materials and New Processing Technologies for Improved Lithium-ion Batteries (SINTBAT)
- Dr Alice Mah, Toxic Expertise, Environmental Justice and the Global Petrochemical Industry (ToxicExpertise)
- Dr Clare Rowan, Token Communities in the Ancient Mediterranean (Token Communities)
- Professor Swaran Singh, Managing the Link and Strengthening Transition from Child to Adult Mental Health Care (MILESTONE)
- Professor Tom Sorell, Speaker Identification Integrated Project (SIIP)
- University of Warwick Science Park, Business Ready
Alex Buxton, Media Relations Manager, Press & Media Relations Team, Strengthening Anglo-Swedish relations
Warwick in Venice
Holly Newing, History of Art, My experience in 'The Floating City'
Ellie Webb, Department of History, My time in Venice