The Warwick Brussels Office provides the University with a physical base in Brussels which facilitates access to the European Commission, European Parliament and other Brussels-based organisations. The Office supports the work of academics, and the delivery of Warwick’s strategy, in the following ways:
- By assisting with the organisation of events involving senior European Commission officials, MEPs, business and industry representatives, and other opinion-formers
- By brokering contacts, and arranging meetings, with European Commission officials, MEPs and potential research collaborators
- As a free venue for seminars, workshops and conferences and for meetings between Warwick researchers and their collaborators
- By providing hot-desking facilities for visiting Warwick staff
- By securing privileged intelligence on EU policy, funding issues, and other matters of interest
- By being Warwick’s representative office in Brussels.
The University of Warwick Brussels Office is located in the EU Quarter in Brussels close to the main European Commission buildings and the European Parliament.
For further information please contact:
Denise Hewlett, International Partnerships Officer, International Strategy and Relations