Pint of Science is returning from 11-13 May 2020, with venues in both Coventry and Warwickshire.
The call for speakers is now closed - but you can still register to volunteer!
We are looking for students, technicians, support staff and researchers from ALL FACULTIES.
Themes for Pint of Science include:
- Beautiful Mind - neuroscience, psychology and psychiatry
- Atoms to Galaxies - physics, chemistry, maths, astronomy
- Our Body - medicine, human biology, health
- Planet Earth - geosciences, plant sciences, zoology
- Tech Me Out - biotechnology, robotics, computers
- Our Society - law, history, politics, policy, languages
- Creative Reactions - art and science come together
If you would like to discuss the volunteering opportunity before you apply then come and see the team at our drop-in sessions held every Wednesday from 1-3pm at the University House Cafe/Atrium or contact A.Phillips@warwick.ac.uk
Be the first to find out...
Visit our Coventry Pint of Science webpage to sign up to the mailing list to ensure you get all the up to date info about ticket sales and programme details!
If you would like to hear about other public events linked to our research then please subscribe to our mailing list
The main festival ran from 20-22 May 2019, and was three nights of short, fun and informative talks presented by researchers from both Warwick and Coventry universities.
For more information about this year's speakers and our festival stats, please see the Past Festivals page.
Do you love Public Engagement and everything that goes with it?
Then why not join our Public Engagement Network to find out more about the support we provide and the opportunities on offer.
Alternatively, why not attend our training to increase you skills and knowledge around running good Public Engagement activities?