Sometimes you might need support for your public engagement activity that you can't get from attending training or looking at our online toolkits. The Public Engagement Team includes two coordinators who can provide one on one support when needed by phone, email or a meeting. They also both dedicate time to working in faculties so you can drop in and ask them for support.
The types of things they can help you with include:
- Advice on planning and running public engagement events
- Signposting to support available in the university
- Advice on evaluating activity
- Reviewing presentations you have planned for a public audience
- Giving advice on planning public engagement into the research lifecycle from the start of your project
To speak to your coordinator either drop them an email for quick enquiries, or use the contact form below to tell them more about what your looking to do. We'll ask you to complete this form before meeting with us to help ensure we can offer the best support for you.
Public Engagement Coordinators
Arts and Social Science: Lucy Horrocks
Science, Engineering and Medicine: Alison Phillips
Meet the team at our weekly drop in sessions.
Every Wednesday (from the 5th December 2018) 1pm-3pm in the University House Cafe
Remember you can get the Shuttle Bus to University House.