The 2013 Nigerian alumni reunion is fast approaching:
- Day/Date: Saturday, 23 November 2013
- Time: 6.30pm (starting with cocktails)
- Theme: Youth in Leadership and Nation Building
- Guest Speaker: Frank Nweke Jnr. Director General, Nigeria Economic Summit Group, Former Minister for Intergovernmental Affairs, Special Duties and Youth Development (2004-2005) and Minister of Information and National Orientation (2005 -2007)
- Chairman & Distinguished Alumnus: His Excellency General (Dr.) Yakubu Gowon, PhD (Warwick), GCFR (former Head of State, Federal Republic of Nigeria)
- Venue: Four Points by Sheraton, Oniru Estate, Victoria Island, Lagos
The dinner, which is being planned by your alumni ambassadors, costs N20,000 per person or N35,000 per couple (alumni and guest). If you haven't paid your 2013 annual dues please pay the N10,000 annual dues along with your dinner fees. Please ensure that all payments are made before Wednesday, 6th of November 2013 to enable your ambassadors to plan accordingly.
Please make your payment to their Ecobank or GTBank account as follows:
- Account Name: Warwick University Nigeria Alumni Association
- Bank: Ecobank Nigeria Plc
- Branch Address: 67 Awolowo Road. S/W Ikoyi Lagos
- Account No.: 0212008534
- Bank: GT Bank Nigeria Plc
- Branch: Lekki
- Account No.: 0130168910
- Branch Sort Code: 058152159
At the same time, please send Ugochi your name, guest name and the physical address where you would like your invitation card delivered as they will begin to send out the cards from Monday, 21st October to ensure they get to you in good time before the event.
Newly graduated alumni (graduates from 2011 and post-graduates from 2012) who need financial support to pay their dinner cost can contact Wole Obayomi via firstname.lastname@example.org for further discussion based on their personal circumstances.