The Warwick Alumni Committee in Korea will be hosting the mid-year alumni event on 27th April.
This year, we will be celebrating the University's 50th anniversary together at the British Embassy in Seoul and the Deputy Head of Mission, Mr Andrew Dalgleish, who is also one of our alumni, will be joining us in the event. We are also delighted to inform you that it is the 15th anniversary of the Warwick Alumni Committee in Korea. Please join us to celebrate the University's success and create networking opportunities with alumni in Korea.
- When: 7pm-9pm, 27th April 15 (Monday)
- Where: Aston Hall, British Embassy in Seoul (Sejong-daero 19-gil 24, Jung-gu, Seoul)
- Dress code: Blue & white
- Entrance: KRW20,000 payable at door, please fill out the RSVP form and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org by noon 20th April 15. Pre-registration is needed by the embassy's security guideline.
- British beer and food will be served at the bar area adjacent to the Aston Hall
- Please bring business cards for lucky draw & networking!
- 19:00-19:15 Welcome reception and drinks
- 19:15-19:20 Welcome speech by the deputy head of mission, British Embassy
- 19:20-21:00 Dinner (standing buffet) and networking time
- 21:00-21:15 Lucky draw and closing
Location of the British Embassy in Seoul