Alumni in Thailand are invited to the first International Seminar and Workshop on Language Teaching, Learning and Research at Mahasarakham University which will be presented by Dr David Hayes and Dr Keith Richards from Warwick.
A seminar on “Current Issues in Language Teaching, Learning and Research” (Led by Drs. David Hayes and Keith Richards)
A seminar on “Research Paradigms, Traditions, Designs and Process” (Led by Warwick CAL Alumni)
1) “Working with Discourse Patterns: A New Tool”
(Dr. Keith Richards, Warwick); and
2) Teacher research as continuing professional development (Dr. David Hayes, Brock University, Canada)
1) Teaching English to young learners: some implications for classroom teachers (Dr. Chika Ikeda, Aichi Prefectural University)
2) Writing feedback: the benefits of conferences (Drs. Jennifer Heo & Joan Sim, Soongsil University, South Korea)
3) Teaching English in large, under-resourced classes (Dr. Harry Kuchah, University of Bath, United Kingdom)
4) Researching vocabulary learning strategies (Dr. Kai Hui Wang, Nankai University, Tianjin, CHINA)
5) Exploratory practice (Dr. Oranuch Puangsuk, Ubonratchathani University)
1) Dynamic assessment (Dr. Wuttiya Payukmak, University of the Thai Chamber of Commerce)
2) Discourse Analysis (Dr. Unity Nkateng, University of Botswana, Botswana)
Language games & activities
Please email Anyarat Nattheeraphong your Warwick International Alumni Ambassador if you would like to attend any or all of the above.