Tuesday 24th June, 1-7pm
Remarkable advances in materials underpin many of today's most promising technological developments. Here at Warwick, we have almost 100 world class academics working at the cutting edge of materials research. Funding of almost £20 million from the Birmingham Science City Research Alliance project has been invested in state-of-the-art scientific equipment and facilities, both across the Warwick campus and at the University of Birmingham.
To turn this investment into beneficial impact in the wider economy, the Universities make these facilities available to businesses in the following ways:
- Advice and consultancy from leading materials experts
- Analysis, testing and characteristics
- Collaborative research
- Access to equipment, expert technical personnel and training
- Seminars, workshops and briefings
- Student internships, placements and recruitment
- Collaborative exploitation of new innovations and intellectual property (IP)
This event will show you how to access these business support and collaboration opportunities together with the relevant funding schemes.
Admission to the event is free but by invitation only
The programme and joining instructions will be emailed to you a few days prior to the event. For more information contact Phil Smith: email@example.com.
The event will be followed by England v Costa Rica, informal networking and Brazilian cocktails!