The Warwick alumni group in Nigeria will be holding its first AGM on November 11th.
The organisers are encouraging all Nigerian alumni to be there as they are about to start a new chapter in alumni relations in the country. An agenda for the AGM can be found below and it includes several exciting things not least of which is the election for trustees.
The documents below will help you to prepare for the day:
- Notice of AGM and list of candidates
- CVs of Messrs Chris Ogan, Clem Baiye, Osayaba Giwa-Osagie, Emeka Okwuosa and Desmond Guobadia.
The organisers would like to thank to all the members who have paid their outstanding dues. They would like to remind others who haven't to please pay your dues so that you can take part in the elections. Details for payment are below:
- The annual dues amount to N10,000.00.
- Bank details are:
- Account Name: Warwick Graduates Association Nigeria
- Bank: Ecobank Nigeria Plc
- Branch Address: 67 Awolowo Road . S/W Ikoyi Lagos
- NUBAN Account No.: 0212008534
Please scan and email the tellers or electronic transfer details to firstname.lastname@example.org for compilation, cc: Benson Adenuga via his email address: email@example.com and Wole Obayomi via firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on alumni activities in Nigeria, contact your alumni ambassadors there.