Are you a Warwick graduate living in the Leamington Spa, Kenilworth and Warwick area? Are you a University graduate who has decided to stay local, put down roots and make your home and career in this part of Warwickshire? If so Warwick District Council would very much like to hear from you.
Warwick District Council is working with Coventry and Warwick Universities to encourage graduates to stay in the region after graduation, thereby building on the skills base, and contributing to the economic success of our area.
We would like to compile some case studies which may assist current students at the start of their career. Perhaps you would be willing to share your experience with us – these are examples of topics we are interested in:
- What was your experience of looking for work after leaving University?
- What encouraged you to stay in the Warwick & Leamington area post-graduation?
- Which are the best employers in our area?
- Have you considered becoming self-employed - or are you already running your own business?
- What could the local authority do to improve support for graduate job-seekers?
- How would you rate Warwick District as a place to live and work?
If you would like to contribute to an informal survey of local alumni, please contact us. All information provided will be treated confidentially.
Thank you for your assistance.
Warwick District Graduate Retention Strategy
Warwick District Council