Earlier this year the University refreshed its Strategy to make sure that Warwick is well placed to respond to the many challenges taking place in the world around us. In June, we launched 50 Forward, the University’s campaign to raise £50 million in donations in support of our ambitious plans.
The funds raised through the campaign will make a lasting impact. They will enable us nurture the next generation of global decision makers and find solutions to some of the pressing situations facing the world today.
Across the University we have the expertise to make a real difference and we aim to ensure that Warwick does all it can to deal with those challenges.
50 Forward will enhance all areas of the University’s work and by donating to the campaign your gift will support the following priorities:
- Scholarship and Campus Life: ensuring fair access to a distinctive education of the highest quality for the brightest minds
- Medicine: improving the health of people in resource-poor communities
- Science and the Environment: maximising our strengths in life and social science to improve nutrition and reduce hunger in the UK and in the developing world
- The Business World: rethinking the business agenda, making it fit for purpose in the 21st century
- Local and Global Responsibility: using the expertise of our staff and students to build capacity and quality in education
The funds raised throughout the campaign will make a lasting impact
You can read more about 50 Forward please visit our website.