The support you get from Warwick does not end when you graduate. All alumni who have studied at Warwick, be it on a degree course, a diploma or a certificate, can access a range of exclusive servces including access to University facilities, a Warwick email account for life, regular email newsletters and support in your career.
The Matched-Funding Scheme was intended to encourage higher levels of philanthropy for higher education. Since the start of the scheme in August 2008 donations from 5,000 Warwick Benefactors have enabled us to attract the full £2.75 million available in matched-funding.
This money has gone on to make a difference to the lives of students across the University. Here are some of the ways these additional funds have already made a difference:
- The creation of additional scholarships to enable talented students to realise their potential.
- A contribution towards the ongoing improvement of teaching and learning areas across campus, including the new teaching space in the Modern Records Centre.
- The establishment of prizes in every academic department to recognise excellence.
- A pioneering project to improve the international awareness of home students and ensure that collaboration across cultures forms part of every student’s experience.
- Making funds available for extra-curricular activities that not only contribute to the student experience but also provide skills that benefit future careers.
We are extremely grateful for your contributions during this exciting time. Without our passionate supporters we would not have reached this important milestone.
Your support is crucial as we move forward. We must continue to strengthen the value of a Warwick degree and the delivery of a high-quality student experience which gives our students every advantage for their lives and careers after Warwick.
Without our passionate supporters we would not have reached this important milestone
You can find more information on how your donations make a difference to students here