The Warwick Graduate Internship Programme is offering paid internships to finalists and graduates of the University who have yet to secure employment, with a wide range of employers.
This programme offers graduates the opportunity to gain valuable work experience and provides:
- A four week paid internship
- The chance to showcase your talent to an actively recruiting employer
- A valuable opportunity to gain real work experience and an insight into the working world
- The chance to increase your long term employability and enhance your CV
- Ongoing careers advice and post placement support from the Centre for Student Careers and Skills at Warwick
Unitemps, who are co-ordinating the programme with Student Careers and Skills, will work with carefully chosen employers able to offer graduates a valuable internship experience. You may be engaged on a specific project or short term assignment ensuring work completed is both relevant and stretches you intellectually within the workplace.
Successful applicants will be paid at a rate of £6.65 per hour (inclusive of holiday pay) working a 36.5 hour week.
How to Apply
To apply for an internship please look at the Warwick Graduate Internship positions advertised on myAdvantage.
When you find an internship of interest apply as directed with a cover letter and CV stating why you feel you are suitable for the position.