The Alumni Engagement Discounts Website gives University of Warwick (the “University”) alumni information about third parties and offers, discounts and deals relating to their services and products. All content relating to these offers, discounts and deals are based on offers received from these third parties.
Linking to our Site
- You must not frame the AED Website on any other site or link to any part of the site other than the home page or a web page on which an offer in relation to your service or product is displayed. You must not establish a link to the AED Website in any website that is not owned by you.
- If you link to a web page of the AED Website you must do so in a way that does not damage or take advantage of the University’s reputation, or suggest any form of association with, approval by or endorsement by the University where none exists. Please note that the University is not endorsing or approving third parties or their services and products by placing offers and discounts in relation to them on the AED website.
- The University reserves the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- If you wish to make any use of content on our site other than set out above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- While the University tries to ensure that the information on the AED website is accurate at the time of publication, it does not warrant that this is the case and the information is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. In particular the University gives no warranty as to the accuracy or reliability of information about third parties listed on the AED Website or offers, discounts and deals relating to their services or products. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the material on this web site is provided "as is", and without warranties, conditions or other terms of any kind.
- By placing information about third parties and their services and products on the AED Website, the University is not recommending or endorsing this information, the third parties, or any services and products of those third parties. The University does not vet any third parties and you should satisfy yourself that any offer or discount you take is satisfactory, that any third party you do business with is solvent and reputable and any contract you enter into with any third party is fair and legal. You form no contract with the University if you use any service or product of a third party listed on the AED Website.
- The AED Website may contain links to the web sites of third parties that are not affiliated with the University. The University is not responsible for and has no control over these sites. You use these sites at your own risk. Links to external sites should not be taken as a recommendation or endorsement of the external site's information, products or services.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, the University excludes all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party in connection with viewing, downloading, using or relying on information contained, or from the use of any third party websites listed on the AED website. Nothing in these terms will limit the University’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for fraud.
Other Applicable Terms
- Our Copyright Statement which sets out ownership of copyright material used on the site and appropriate use of it.
- Our Alumni Discount Offer Policy which sets out the procedure for third parties to submit information about offers and discounts relating to their services and products to the University.