Education (formal qualifications)
- 2005-2007 MA English Literature (University of Warwick, part-time)
Modules taken in Shakespeare and Performance, Shakespeare and History, Critical Theory and Media Studies: The Frankfurt School and Others.
Dissertation focussed on the impact of the RSC's Complete Works Festival 06-07.
- 2002-2005 BA (Hons.) English Literature (University of Warwick)
Honours-level modules included Shakespeare and Selected Dramatists, The 18th Century, 17th Century Literature and Culture, Shakespeare on Film, Othello, Arthurian Literature, Literary and Cultural Theory, European Theatre, Romantic and Victorian Poetry.
- 1999-2001 A-levels (Calday Grange Grammar School)
Subjects included English Literature, Theatre Studies and Latin
- 1994-1999 GCSEs (Calday Grange Grammar School)
Subjects included English Literature, English Language, Drama, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Electronics, Spanish, Latin and Religious Education (Christianity and Judaism).
- 2008- Present Tutor, English Department and Warwick Business School (University of Warwick)
See here for details of my teaching experience.
- 2007-2008 Office Manager, the CAPITAL Centre (University of Warwick)
Duties covered the day to day administration of a Centre for Excellence in Teaching and Learning. These included the co-ordination of conferences, workshops and events, administration of undergraduate courses, assistance in the creation of interdisciplinary modules and all office duties pertaining thereto.
- 2005-2007 Operations Assistant, Warwick Arts Centre (University of Warwick, part-time)
Duties covered the operational runniing of one of the UK's largest multi-venue arts centres. These included liaison with visiting companies, co-ordination of front of house and backstage requirements, security and fire safety of the building and intra-departmental communiication.
- 2005-2007 Resident Tutor (University of Warwick, voluntary position)
Duties covered the live-in welfare and disciplinary support for 180 first year undergraduate students. These included individual and group welfare support, organisation of social activities, enforcement of residential regulations and general day to day contact with students.
My MA graduation at Warwick Arts Centre