On 16 April WMG will host a free day-long event for West Midlands based SMEs to showcase a range of opportunities to help grow their businesses. Running from 08.30am to 04.00pm at the International Institute for Product and Service Innovation at the University of Warwick, the day will include:
- talks from experts in digital technology, advanced materials and people-centred innovation
- advice and support to get your ideas moving
- the chance to learn about the latest technologies to develop your business
- an opportunity to hear from companies that have already worked with us
- the chance to get access to a further one day (minimum) of funded assistance for your business
- time to discuss any ideas you have to help your business grow with technology experts
- the opportunity to network with other likeminded businesses
What do previous attendees say about the event?
"An excellent event with great networking potential and a broad, engaging overview of services that indicates the possibilities to work with the department."
"Very good, practical and helpful. I really valued the focus on SME groups and support available."
"Thank you for a brilliant day-my brain is buzzing!"
For more information and to register visit: http://innovationprogramme160413.eventbrite.com/