A new graduate internship programme will provide top flight graduate interns for businesses across the West Midlands region. This new scheme is the result of a collaboration between Warwick and Birmingham Universities.
The IN-Place Internship Programme provides paid internship placements for an initial 4-week period. It offers employers and graduates the opportunity to work together to bring fresh talent into the workplace and kick-start careers.
As part of a wider national initiative sponsored by Higher Education Funding Council for England (HEFCE), this programme seeks to assist local employers in their engagement of Graduates and aims to demonstrate the benefits of graduate level resource in a cost effective manner.
The programme is for Graduates and Employers across the West Midlands region and aims to match talented graduates with suitable internship placements, building business and retaining talent locally.
You will be offered the opportunity to engage the services of a suitable graduate for a period of up to 4 weeks with no costs incurred. The provision to extend the internship is also available at minimum cost if required. Ongoing support from the Universities of Warwick and Birmingham will be available throughout the internship.
How will I benefit as an Employer?
- Engage the services of a graduate at no cost
- Benefit from the services of a highly educated individual who is enthusiastic, motivated and keen to learn and contribute to your company
- Resource short term assignments or project related work in a flexible and cost effective way
- Gauge the calibre of a graduate’s work both as a short term resource and a prelude to longer term employment - risk free
- Experience the fresh ideas and new perspective that a graduate will bring and offer an insight into the latest thinking in a specific business or technology area
- Engage graduates in a supportive programme that provides both administrative and financial support ensuring a “hassle-free” internship
If you would like more information on the programme please visit the IN-Place website.