Skip to main content Skip to navigation

What if I need other general support with completing tasks or activities?

Where to get extra help

You can contact your local residential life team (RLT) staff member for further help.

Or you can register with the Students' Union mutual aid service where volunteers will be linked with you to support you. It’s available for anyone to sign-up to.

Finally, Nightline will be offering their email service over the Christmas period, where students can email with any issues and they will respond within 72 hours. This is in place of their usual phone service.