Face-to-face teaching and learning
Students who can return from 26 April
Students who have already resumed some face-to-face teaching alongside existing online teaching and learning to campus since 8 March, will continue to have some face-to-face teaching from 26 April. In addition, students in all year groups who are studying science subjects and some theatre studies students can return to have some face-to-face teaching from 26 April.
The courses that will have some face-to-face teaching from 26 April include:
- Social Work
- Initial Teaching Training
- Warwick Foundation Studies
- Postgraduate taught students in the Centre for Culture and Media Policy Studies
- Some theatre studies courses (your department will be in touch to confirm arrangements)
- Final year students on MBio courses with lab-based project work to complete
- Final year students on MChem courses with lab-based project work to complete
- Postgraduate taught students in WMG
- And all other sciences courses (all years of study)
Faculty of Arts and Faculty of Social Sciences students
We are not permitted to provide face to face teaching until the third phase of the Government roadmap - on or around 17 May. We will continue to ensure excellent online teaching and support for you. Please continue to check your University email account regularly for more updates on provision on campus, including during the Easter vacation, and keep an eye on MyWarwick.
Covid Mitigation Package for 2020/21
See details about the Covid Mitigation Package of Education Measure for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Taught students. The package of support has been created to mitigate the immediate impact of the national lockdown during term 2.