Directions from Central Campus
Warwick's Test and Trace centre operates from portable cabins situated on the small car park to the rear of the Medical School Building on Gibbet Hill campus.
You should plan to arrive at the Test Centre at your allocated appointment time. It takes between 15-25 minutes to walk to the Test Centre from Central Campus. Parking is available if you would prefer to drive to the service.
Please note that this is an appointment-only service. Please follow the Test and Trace signage and do not enter any buildings on your way to the Test Centre.
///fact.modes.draw. This 3-word address refers to an exact 3m x 3m location.
If you are on your phone, you can tap the link or enter the 3 words into the free what3words app to easily find your way the local signage to the Test Centre.
If you have accessibility requirements and intend to use the accessible step-free route to the Centre, please indicate this on the Contact Trace Form and we will contact you before your appointment so that we can arrange to meet you at an agreed part of the route.
There is an incline up towards Gibbet Hill campus that may pose challenges for some disabled people including manual wheelchair users. If this will adversely affect your ability to attend the Test Centre in person, please indicate this on the Contact Trace Form and we will contact you before your appointment to discuss the options with you.
- Start from the Plaza under the big screen (near Rootes/Pret). Find the signs opposite the Amazon Lockers and follow directions to Warwick Medical School and Life Sciences
- Go under the arch between the SU and Rootes and follow the path as it goes left immediately after the arch, and then bends right. Continue along this path, still following the signs to Warwick Medical School and Life Sciences.
- Follow the path as it goes through the woodland and gradually goes uphill.
- At the end of the path you will reach a road with the Medical Teaching Centre ahead of you. Cross the road and follow the Test and Trace Centre signage through the accessible parking spaces and under the archway and around to the Test and Trace Centre.
- Follow the signs to the Test and Trace Centre via the most appropriate route for you.
For stepped access:
Please turn left and then immediately right to follow the path whilst keeping the building to your left and marquee on your right. Turn right at the next sign and then turn left where you will see the Test and Trace Centre ahead of you. Continue down the steps and wait at the designed area where a Test Administrator will greet you.
For step-free access:
Please turn right and continue up the two ramps. On arrival at the road, a member of the Test and Trace team will meet you and accompany you along the service road to the Centre.
Find us using the campus map
Visit the University's campus map to see where our Test and Trace centre is located.
Look out for signage to direct you as you approach the Test and Trace centre: