fun for all the family!
Whether you’re looking for something do with your child(ren) or for independent fun and skills in an area they love this Easter, we have options to suit everyone!
Drop-in and PLAY
Immerse yourself in the exciting world of esports, pull up a seat, pick up a controller and try your hand at some popular easy pick up games.
Have a go at Rocket League, Fall guys or compete against others in the Trackmania Time Trial. Younger children can have a go at designing their own supercar in Mario Kart8 or strut their stuff to Just Dance in the console area!
We have a selection of family friendly games and our staff will support with different recommendations depending on how you'd like to play.
Easter Sound Recording & Gaming Workshop
9 years old – 16 years old
2 and a half hours
- Dates & Times (two sessions per day):
11th & 12th April
10-12:30pm & 1:30-4pm
- What You’ll Be Doing:
Learn about the recording process for games and film.
Record your own sounds using our pop-up sound studio.
Play in a fun gaming tournament using our professional equipment.
Edit and apply your sounds to your game footage.
- What you’ll take away:
Audio recording and editing skills with a professional sound recordist.
A USB-stick with your final creation you can take home.
Please read our terms and conditions of use
OPEN PLAY FOR just £2
- If you don't want to take part in our Easter workshops, you can just pay-to-play. We're open to everyone at all times for social gaming
- Rock-up any time and play on the best computers in the UK! No booking required. We recommend booking if you are coming in a group of 5 or more!
- We have a wide variety of family friendly games
- All play is supported by our experienced staff team who can advise on the perfect game and experience for you and your family.
- All our staff are DBS checked!
BOOK FOR YOUR group
- Group bookings are available for day time experiences in variety games.
- Organise and play in a tournament in your favourite game with family members.
- Booking is not mandatory so you can rock-up-and-play but we encourage you to send us a request to reserve your place if your group is over 5 people.
- Price | £14 per person
- Date | 11th & 12th April
- Time | 10-12:30pm & 1:30-4pm
- Snacks | Feel free to bring along your own snacks for the session - please note, we are aiming for a nut-free environment.
- Parents | You can stay and join in with us and our DBS certified staff, “Drop ‘n’ play” on our PC’s and Consoles or feel free to “drop-n-go” and check out the university’s other facilities such as Pret A Manger or Café Nero:
Parents, feel free to leave your contact number along with your name in the “Name” field in the below form.
- Free Time | Also, as part of this workshop you can take advantage of our 30 minutes free pay to play service on any of our PC’s and Consoles before or after your session.