*CADRE will cover the registration cost for up to 10 successful submissions - please get in touch to let us know.
The BEYOND Conference team will be delighted to receive applications with abstracts of no more than 350 words and a short bio note for a digital poster from early-career researchers working on projects in one or more of the following areas:
- film, television and moving image;
- theatre/immersive theatre; performance (incl. dance/opera/live music);
- visitor attractions (incl. museums, galleries and heritage; curatorship);
- location-based entertainment;
- games studies and production (incl. mass multiplayer games/ mobile gaming/ competitive gaming/ educational gaming);
CADRE PGR Resource Forum on Teams
We have created a PGR forum for all Arts PGRs. It is mainly a resource forum designed so you can add your own useful links. We would love you to join us. Request access here.
The Warwick PG History Podcast released today is titled 'Queer(in)g History'! Host Erin Geraghty is joined by our convenor Hannah Ayres and the brilliant queer historian Sue Lomos to discuss queer & Black history, museums, space, time, and new methods of researching history.
Researchers from the Faculty of Arts are sharing their research during lockdown through a series of videos.
If you have moved study location due to the covid-19 outbreak, please take a look at the faculty guidance here.