The Warwick PG History Podcast released today is titled 'Queer(in)g History'! Host Erin Geraghty is joined by our convenor Hannah Ayres and the brilliant queer historian Sue Lomos to discuss queer & Black history, museums, space, time, and new methods of researching history.
Call for Papers: Created Identities 2020
Call for contributions on themes including but not limited to:
· National and ethnic identities.
· Religious, gender, sexual, or socio-economic identities.
· Intersectional creation of identities and their interaction.
· Creation of identities and their appropriation.
· The interaction and clash between normative and counter-normative (subversive) identities.
· The destruction of identities.
Deadline 3rd July 2020
Researchers from the Faculty of Arts are sharing their research during lockdown through a series of videos.
If you have moved study location due to the covid-19 outbreak, please take a look at the faculty guidance here.