Warwick's Faculty of Arts is inviting PhD Scholarship applications from excellent graduates across the globe to become part of its vibrant doctoral research community. CADRE offers an innovative approach to interdisciplinary research and tackles societal challenges from a humanities perspective.
All PhD applications to Warwick should be submitted through the central online application system. CADRE scholarship applications are also made via this online system. For details of how to apply for other funding opportunities see the Graduate School.
- Read around your topic and consider how to present your research ideas.
- Decide which department most closely links to your topic. CADRE supports an interdisciplinary way of working so you may find that your supervision team is made up of staff from different departments, but begin by discussing your ideas with one.
- Discuss your ideas with the Director of Graduate Studies in your chosen department. They will be able to advise you on the most appropriate supervisor to contact.
- Finalise your research proposal
- Investigate your funding options. CADRE offer scholarships to excellent Home/EU students. Applications for CADRE scholarships are included in the main application process. Investigate other options via the Graduate School.
- Make your application
Departments will have minimum requirements for accepting candiates onto a research degree. See department websites for more details, or use the admissions database.
Applications for CADRE Scholarships will open on the 8th October 2018 for 2019/20 entry.