Wellbeing Support Services (WSS) is offering Twilight drop in sessions dedicated to students and staff affected by the events surrounding the group chat. See the message from our chair of council.
These will be a listening post for people who feel impacted and would like to talk to a wellbeing professional in confidence. Sessions will held at Senate House, 5-7pm on Wednesday and Thursday evenings, and will be facilitated by managers within WSS. No appointment is needed.
Visit Wellbeing Support for practical advice for your wellbeing and help accessing other services.
Support for students experiencing a wide range of mental health issues and disabilities.
Support for students with disabilities, including specific learning differences, ASD and long term medical conditions.
The University Counselling Service offers a range of services in a therapeutic context to help process and understand difficulties.
Other sources of support
- Sexual violence, hate crime and harassment
- A student's guide to Coventry
- Travel safely abroad information/card
- Student behaviour
- Warwick Community Respect Programme
- Dignity at Warwick
- Prevent at Warwick
- Information for parents and guardians
- Complaints and feedback procedure
- Contact Wellbeing Support Services