Sitebuilder can work as a Wiki. This demonstrates how a page can have more than one editor. Wiki's tend towards a membership-participation pattern rather than the more common ownership-authorship pattern.
1. Read/write web with Sitebuilder.
1.1 Read/write with audio.
1.2 Read/write with video audiographic.
2. Wiki with Sitebuilder.
3. Sitebuilder and the 'long tail'.
4. Sitebuilder granular permissions, supporting narrowcast and broadcast.
5. Syndication and aggregation.
6. Collaborative tagging.
8. Creating a blog entry.
9. Video blogging.
10. Social bookmarking and networking with blogs.