- Information for New First Years!
- Essays and deadlines
- Departmental Policies & University Regulations
- Director of Undergraduate Studies: Dr Jonathan Skinner (1st years), Dr Paul Botley (Hons Level)
- General enquiries: UGEnglish@warwick.ac.uk
- Help with essay writing
- Book an appointment with the Royal Literary Fund Fellows
- Marking Descriptors (20-point scale)
- Library for English students
- UG Skills Programme
Handbooks and degree information
- Undergraduate Handbook 2017/2018
- English and Creative Writing Degree Structure
- English and Theatre Studies Degree Structure
- Pathways for Q300 English Literature Students
- TABULA: for the electronic submision of your essays and to view Personal Tutor information
- Intercalated Year (Four Year) Degree Course
Personal tutors and pastoral guidance
- Personal Tutor Information 2017–2018: you can find your Personal Tutor on Tabula (please wait until the end of the first day of term for this to be updated). Your Personal Tutor is your first port of call for any academic and non-academic issues you experience during your degree. Personal Tutors will often, but not always, change year on year, and sometimes within the year (if your Personal Tutor has a term of research leave, for example). More information on Personal Tutors is given in the Undergraduate Handbook, and if you have any queries please contact UGEnglish@warwick.ac.uk, or the Senior Tutor, Professor Emma Mason.
- Your Guide to Understanding Academic Procedures: this online booklet explains how to get advice and support from your Personal Tutor, Senior Tutor, Director of UG Studies and so on. You can collect a hardcopy of the booklet from the SU.
- Wellbeing Support Services
- Mitigating Circumstances: online form