Skip to main content


It is essential for our records that you submit a passport-sized photograph for the departmental files. Hand it in to the English Undergraduate Programmes Officer in H506, or post it in an envelope through the English Department letterbox. Don't forget to identify your mug shot. If you need to use a photo booth, you can find one in the Students' Union and at Cannon Park shopping centre. It's a good idea to produce additional copies -- your personal tutor will probably want one for his or her files too.