Skip to main content
- Your timetable will be available via Tabula.
- All year 1 module seminars will start in Week 2 of Term 1 - please note that lectures begin in week 1
- Honours Level Modules: Lectures and seminars begin in Week 1 of the first term (unless advised otherwise on the module webpage).
- Remember that lectures have a set time and cannot be changed.
- There is normally one 50 minute lecture given per week for each first year module
- You will be allocated to seminar groups for each of your modules and your personal timetable will show you when and where the seminar group is scheduled to meet
- If you wish to change your seminar group, you must contact the English Office - not the seminar tutor - to see if space is available in your preferred time/group