• September 2013 - present – PhD candidate in English Literature, University of Warwick (Perdita Scholar)
• 2012-2013 - MA (Distinction) Translation and Transcultural Studies, University of Warwick
• 2009-2012 – BA Classics and English, Corpus Christi College, University of Oxford
• AAAA at A level in English Literature, Latin, Chemistry, Biology
• 12 A*s and 1 A at GCSE
• 2013 - 2016 - Perdita Scholar
• 2015 - 2016 - Warwick Transatlantic Fellow
• 2015 - 2016 - Fran Trust Scholar
• September 2014 - present - part time Seminar Tutor and Lecturer, University of Warwick
• September 2012 – present – Resident Tutor and Subwarden of Rootes Residences, University of Warwick
• September 2012 – present – Clerk to the Governors, Newburgh Primary School, Warwick
• August 2015 – Clearing and Confirmation Hotline, University of Warwick
• July 2012 – December 2013 – Delivery person, Royal Mail, Leamington Spa
Conferences and publications:
• I am currently working on three publications for Private Libraries in Renaissance England (PLRE. Folger), having been approached to do this by the Editor Professor Joseph Black.
• Assisted on a forthcoming publication of Elizabeth Isham’s works, having transcribed a manuscript at Princeton University.
• Awarded a Fran Trust Scholarship (£500) to assist me in giving a paper at the Feminism and Classics VII: Visions Conference (University of Washington, Seattle).
• Awarded a Loeb Classical Library Foundation Grant to participate in the Anglophone Translation Workshop, Durham University (2015).
• Co-organised a conference to celebrate the launch of Alice Eardley's edition of Poems, Emblems, and The Unfortunate Florinda, by Lady Hester Pulter (2014).
• Co-organised the University of Warwick, English Literature 50th Anniversary PG Symposium (2014).
• Awarded the EMWRN (Early Modern Women’s Research Network) postgraduate award to give a paper at the Early Modern Studies Conference (2013).
• Presented a paper at the 2013 English Literature PG Symposium, University of Warwick.
Teaching, responsibilities and activities:
• I am currently teaching on two Honours modules in the English and Comparative Literature Department, University of Warwick, including both lecturing and seminar teaching: EN228: Seventeenth Century: The First Modern Age of English Literature and EN356: The Classical Tradition in English Translation: The Renaissance.
• Selected to be a PhD funding mentor.
• 2013 – 2014 – Elected Chair of the English Department PGSSLC (Postgraduate Student Staff Liaison Committee).
• Experienced in exam invigilation, including as Senior Invigilator.
• Regularly assist on Departmental Open Days and Induction events.
• Awarded Distinction in Open Studies Certificate in Law, University of Warwick (2014).
• Member of the University of Warwick Amateur Boxing Club.
• I am the Subwarden of Draycott with Gibbet, Rootes Residences, University of Warwick. This involves leading a team of resident tutors in being responsible for the discipline and welfare of around 350 first year students.