Careers information for Film & TV graduates
- University of Warwick Student Careers pages
- myAdvantage - Login into myAdvantage to book appointments, sign up to events and to find job vacancies.
- myAdvantage: vacancies
- Student Careers & Skills leaflet for masters students
Student Careers & Skills Helpdesk
If you have any queries to do with developing your academic or personal skills, want help with career information, come along and talk to staff on the Helpdesk.
Helpdesk location & opening hours:
Helpdesk is located in the Learning Grid, Ground Floor, University House
Term opening times: Monday to Thursday 10am - 5pm, Friday 10am-4pm.
Careers email: email@example.com
Senior Careers Consultant
Anna is the dedicated careers advisor for Film and Television Studies.
Current students can book an appointment via myAdvantage and Anna can be contacted by email at a dot preston at warwick dot ac dot uk. It’s okay to book an appointment if you have absolutely no idea of where to start to plan your career.
Appointments can be used for a range of reasons including:
- how to get work experience
- making applications and developing your CV
- Applying for further study
- Interview coaching
Student Engagement Agents
Each year, students elect a peer as their own careers representative, to act as a liaison between students and the Student Careers & Skills representative.
This year’s engagement agent is: J dot Bullin at warwick dot ac dot uk.