The assessment for this second-year 15 CATS option module is as follows:
- A 1,500 word essay showing knowledge of developments in at least 1 part of the world other than Europe.
- A 3,000 essay on a topic of student choice relevant to the course using either maps, the built environment, memorial culture, and wider artistic and literary resources to contextualize events and their outcomes.
For full details of examination and assessment, please see https://warwick.ac.uk/fac/arts/history/students/assessment/.
Student contact hours for this second-year 15 CATS option module are as follows:
- Module duration: Ten weeks
- Lectures: Nine one-hour lectures
- Seminars: Nine one-hour seminars
- Tutorials: Two hours of feedback and essay preparation
- Total: Twenty hours