Travel and Accommodation for Non-Presenting Delegates
- Non-presenting delegates are responsible for organising their travel and accommodation; the organiser will not reimburse these expenses.
- Limited funding is available for postgraduate students who wish to attend the conference: please contact the organiser for further information.
- It is the delegate’s responsibility to investigate the visa requirements for Italy and apply for a visa, if necessary. Delegates are strongly recommended to apply for the necessary visa as soon as possible.
- Individuals requiring an official Letter of Invitation to be submitted to the embassy when applying for a visa can request one by contacting email@example.com
- The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day of registration.
- Full terms of cancellation and refund policy can be found in the Terms and Conditions.
Family and Children
- Spouses and families are welcome to attend, although we are unable to provide childcare at the conference.
- Registration fee applies to spouses and family members over the age of 18. Children under the age of 18 can attend for free, but must be accompanied by an adult who is registered for the conference.
- Accompanying children must be with the main delegate or an accompanying adult of that delegate at all times when they are in the conference venue or when they are attending conference-affiliated activities outside of the conference venue.