Warwick research in the Renaissance and Early Modern period has benefitted from a broad range of funding,
including the AHRC, The Leverhulme Trust, The Andrew W. Mellon Foundation and the Modern and Humanities Research Association.
- Antiquity and its Uses: Reception and Renewal (Johns Hopkins Collaboration)
- Early Modern Conversions: Religions, Cultures, Cognitive Ecologies
- Translating Cultures of the Past (Student collaboration with Monash)
- The Culture of Royal Genealogy in Early Modern Britain' (Dr Sara Trevisan)
- Migration in the early modern world: the Franciscans of the Custody of the Holy Land as a facilitator of the circulation of people in the Mediterranean (Dr Felicita Tramontana)
- Redesigning Time: Ovid’s Fasti and the Politics of Renaissance Poetic Calendars (Dr Bobby Xinyue)