Pre-University Taster Course at 'Warwick in London'.
Experience what it is like to study History of Art with seminars & visits led by staff from our Department: History of Art Taster Course.
This two-day course is designed for motivated and enthusiastic individuals who are looking to apply for University or have already applied, and is based at 'Warwick in London' in Pancras Square, less than two minutes’ walk from St Pancras International and King’s Cross stations.
- Time out in the capital exploring art and architecture
- An opportunity to experience what it is like to study History of Art at University-level
- 6 hours of teaching from Warwick staff covering topics on the art and architecture of London, historic and contemporary, usually taught to undergraduate students at university
- Guest lecture from a top Warwick Faculty member
- Readings and study materials provided for the course
- A workshop on university applications
- Lunches and refreshments
- A certificate of attendance
- Professor Lorenzo Pericolo, Lecture in Renaissance Women in Art
- Dr Sarah Walford, Lecture in Architecture and the City
- Dr Rosie Dias, Dutch Art in the National Gallery
- Dr Otto Saumarez-Smith, The Midland Grand Hotel, St Pancras Station and the British Library