We are bringing together the findings, stories, questions, images, inspirations and much more from our three years long journey in and around Coventry city centre in this exhibition taking place on 13-18th January 2020 at The Herbert Gallery. We are hoping this exhibition will serve as an Urban Room, to revisit together some of the key questions the research team and commissioned artists have been working with...
- How can the human body be in measure of the city?
- How can a focus on human sensing enhance the habitability of urban life?
- What do the sensed contours, textures and atmospheres of the city tell us about it?
- Who and what is Coventry city centre for?
- What kind of city do we wish to live in?